Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gross

OK, so I haven't much time tonight to write, but I have yet to miss a day, so you get a little bit. I am a little sad that I am lacking time with such a great topic. I will definitely be going back to this one..

So, I am in the car, trying to think about some good words. I like the word 'smeg' as a scifi curse word. More like an insult. Like smog and egg together. Like "you're such smeg." But then I started thinking that I was pretty sure that there was already the word 'smegma.' So, I looked it up. And, um, ew. Am I stupid for not knowing what this was? Probably. Whatever.

p.s. that link is NSFW

4 comments:

sk said...

ha ha! Very funny. and I see no good reason that smeg or smegma couldn't be a curse word. I wouldn't want to be compared to smegma.

tipsy texter said...

omg am i a complete tard??? 'smeg' was already on the list! i totally suck. back to the drawing board.

Sinclair Fleetwood said...

smegma is on my list of favorite words purely for the sick factor. dilsludge. now there's a word i can get behind. or not. ew.

monkeyrind said...

I just did an image search for Smegma. Most of the images fell into these 4 categories:

1. Vet descriptions for cleaning Smeg from horses.
2. Awful looking punk bands from all over...sure to smell like smegma.
3. Pictures of curious areas of skin with Smegma...you tilt your head and say,"what body part is that???"
4. Andy Dick.