Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2-Was Not Was was way ahead of their time

Note: I went to see Land of the Lost tonight. Just in case you were wondering where this was coming from.

Dinosaurs are soooo the new ish.

Ninjas? Fucking stomped. Pirates? Pushed the fuck back out to sea. Zombies? Those brittle teeth inside those mushy gums can’t even think about penetrating that badass prehistoric skin.

Now let’s talk merchandise. I’m thinking jackets with T-Rex teeth for zippers. Gloves with fake raptor claws. I’m seeing Betsey Johnson going totally avant-garde with her fall collection, Pterodactyl wings perched where 80’s power suit shoulder pads once lay.

Basically, you do not want to step to dinosaurs. The only thing they fear is Blair Waldorf. They know not to step foot on the Upper East Side.

5 comments:

mister e said...

Double yes to the dinosaur gloves.

sk said...

laughing out loud. Do you remember that facebook quiz about your dinosaur/weapon combo in battle? That's what you made me think of. By the way, I was riding a dinosaur carrying a smaller dinosaur, cuz I'm like that. Thanks for this joy, but zombies would beat dinosaurs.

Just sayin'

Dawson Clawson said...

zombie dinosaurs

Sinclair Fleetwood said...

How did I know Blair Waldorf would somehow come into this equation?

tipsy texter said...

lmao. ok, I am over GG. I finally finished Season 2 last night, and now I am on to Party Down and True Blood.